Thursday, May 5, 2011

dance

I don't know if you have ever heard of Cross Movement dance, but it is a very fun Christian dance program.  I am doing it.  I will be doing ballet, tap, and jazz.  You made not believe it but yes, Macie, a tomboy, is dancing.  Tonight will be my first night practicing. I'm most excited about tap and ballet, but I do like jazz too.  I have always twisted and twirled in my house.  I have a bunch of friends who are doing it too which will be cool.  I'm hoping I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Macie when I was your age I did ballet and jazz and it was very fun. We went and did recitals all the time. It keeps you in good shape and is god exercise. I hope you like it and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me tell you, you will LOVE Cross Movement! I am not taking this year, but I have previous year. It is tons of fun and an awesome way to worship Jesus!

    Are Meredith and Ellen your instructors? ^_^

    ReplyDelete