Monday, July 9, 2012

Horse Riding Lessons

This is me at horse riding lessons. The name of the hores that i am riding is Clark the gentlemen.His name describes how sweet he is. Let me tell you about horses. Some horses are sweet and some are mean. Most horses that i know are sweet. There is another horse that i ride kinda often his name is Trouble. His full name is really Double Trouble. I know you would think that he is mean or something but really he is a very sweet horse. He is a nibbler but otherwise he is pretty darn sweet horse. I love him a lot. he has been my buddy for a while as well as Clark. With Trouble you have to put something in his mouth which is called a bit. The bit is to help steer the horses. Some horses don't need the bit but some do. Clark doesn't have to use a bit but Trouble does.  The lessons are for homeschoolers.  If you are a homeschooler you should do it!

2 comments:

  1. Horse Riding has become a very popular sport. It is fun and great exercise and great for kids to socialize. It can also be very dangerous if not respected. I am an instructor and a horse trainer. I love the sport but understand the risk. I strongly advise following the advise of an expert to learn to ride.

    Horse Riding Bryce Canyon

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool thanks!! i just got bucked off a horse twice the other day but im okay.i still like horses but they are hard to ride!!

    ReplyDelete